Thursday, January 5, 2017

twenty-seventeen goals

So I may have gone a little overboard when writing down my goals for this year.



I may have also finally decided on a bujo versus filofax. Then, when I sat down and started writing my goals out, I sort of forgot to stop. It was like all of a sudden I had this list and I really wanted to do all of them.  #overachieverproblems

Honestly though, I think they're all doable. But I may also be a tad out of touch with what's realistic. (Like, I-want-to-put-coffered-ceilings-in-my-dining-room-with-absolutely-no-money-for-them kind of out of touch.) Maybe you can tell me what's realistic?

Pretty please?


I DO know that some of them aren't "SMART" so I'll outline what would make me feel like I accomplished them by the end of the year. That way I don't get there and think, "I suck," when really I did everything I set out to do.

So here's the twenty-seventeen, full of boundless potential. And to no resolution about my pant size. Because I definitely ate my weight in chocolate today.

Until the next goal post, peace out, lifers.

- Allison Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment