Monday, January 30, 2017

monday rewind

I think I got my mojo back guys.


At least I'm hoping it is. I'm crossing my fingers that the good running days are back. Slow days are fine sometimes just not ALL the time. 

While I had a few longer runs this past week, the few days I ran just a mile or two put me behind my goal of ninety-six for this month. I can't be too mad because this month has been all over the place. 


A nice little surprise came through this past week though. I earned another badge on smashrun when I hit a total of eight hundred fifty-eight miles since I joined. I'm normally pretty good about stalking the next badge but I had no idea I was close to getting it.

smashrun nyc-chicago badge | everyday allison rae

Of course, now I'm all over the next one I think I'm going to get. *Hint - it's not going to be the sunrise one.* #morningsaretheworst

And this is the week I get back on the bike. I swear it. They're getting set up tomorrow! Also, I need to change my food equivalent on smashrun. I'm thinking desserts. There's only so many bacon wrapped pineapple bites a girl can eat.

Until the next rewind, peace out, lifers.

- Allison Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment