Monday, January 23, 2017

monday rewind

Guys, I need some motivation.


Like the kind of motivation I had when I started running or doing triathlons. The kind of motivation where everything is bright and shiny and new and you're challenging yourself like never before. That kind of motivation.

I feel like I'm just going through the motions (or not even that with biking and swimming - hello goose eggs!). I feel burnt out but know that most days it's the only thing that keeps me sane. 


The highlight of my week was knowing I ran at least a 5K each day. Three weeks in and I finally accomplished that. Somehow it just doesn't seem enough.

And this run route pretty much sums up my exact feelings about running right now. A two year old's angry scribbling.


If you're still motivated this time of year, how are you doing it? Any tips are extremely welcome. Upstate New York is killing with this dreary, cold weather.

Until the next rewind, peace out, lifers.

- Allison Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment