Monday, December 5, 2016

monday rewind

So this is happening...


And I was going to catalog it but one bottle went missing and another had an unfortunate incident and broke. Although I do have some grainy pictures and all the tags for memories. I'll have to post about which ones Ryan's liking and which ones are a little lack luster.

Now, since I screwed myself out of some bigger badges on Smashrun, I adjusted my running plan last week. And then. I adjusted it some more because it was late and I had to pack. And thennn, it was cold and I was sleepy. So it wasn't the best week, but it wasn't the worst.


Someday soon I'm going to have to post my badge tally. I've blown past my goal of ten new ones but still have two or so more I think I'll earn before the end of the year. A few of the other goals may happen but over all I'm going to chalk it up to 2016 being a shit year.

In other news, my christmas present came today (it's a cricut). I made this cute card at lunch and I'll give you three guesses as to what song is stuck in my head right now.


If you didn't guess "Hello" by Adele, I'm going to guess you've been living under a rock this past year. Which, to be honest, I can't really blame you for.

How's your December shaping up? Trying any new routes or fitness routines? I run the same path all the time and I'm so bored. What do you do when this happens to you?

Until the next monday rewind, peace out, lifers.

- Allison Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment