Wednesday, December 7, 2016

one hundred days

GUYS. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TODAY IS?


IT'S DAY ONE HUNDRED.

It's my one hundredth day of running. in. a. row. One hundredth! I can't believe I did it but I'm super duper proud. Especially considering everything I've run through, like today's icy paths, other days' rain storms, and even on days when my car gets totaled. 


Also, Smashrun called me a rockstar. Which I kinda already knew. (super humble over here, in case you were wondering) But I'll just go ahead and brush my shoulder off. kthanksbye.


Now. Now, it's time for celebrating. With a beer! (or maybe a cosmo) Then my face has a date with my pillow. 'Cause tomorrow's day one-oh-one and beasts don't quit. (super humble, remember?)


Also, please excuse my dirty hand in that first picture. I literally had to hold the railing on the two wooden bridges on my route today to stop my face from meeting the boards.

Until the next humble brag, peace out, lifers.

- Allison Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment