Wednesday, December 28, 2016

run your heart out

Well you know how I wanted to get ten more badges in smashrun before 2017?


Well along with running for the past one hundred twenty one days, I freaking CRUSHED that goal. All in all, I racked up seventeen badges from late September until now. While I still have a lot more running to do this year, I don't anticipate getting any more badges.

So, without further ado, here's what I earned...


















Okay, okay. Those are the only ones. < / humble brag >

Now, I'm super excited about what 2017's going to bring. Hopefully, it's none of the shit 2016 brought. Sure, Leo may have won an Oscar but how many people had to die? I mean, was it really worth it? 

So while it's fast approaching, I've only just started thinking about my resolutions or goals for the coming year. My quick thoughts touch on race, mileage, and pace targets. Of course I'll have to come up with ones besides those based around running, but for now it's like running is my life. 

Random side note: Who AM I?


What about you? What are your running plans for the upcoming year? Are you tracking them on Smashrun? (If you are, feel free to link up with me!) 

Until (maybe) next year, peace out, lifers.

- Allison Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment