Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Fitness Flash

It's basically a travesty that I forgot how much I love Zumba.

When I went looking for a cardio routine to replace swimming, I remembered that I had an old xbox and a couple of dance games. One of them being Zumba: Join the Party. I do have to say that I don't like the user interface in the game but I do really enjoy "playing" it. Now that I've done it a couple times, I'm mad that I ever stopped.

I may have the moves of a robot but damn if it's not fun. Maybe next time I'll even get out my gypsy skirt.

I'm happy that Ryan and I mostly followed the training schedule for this week, scaling where appropriate. Here's how the week shaped up:


My bone scan is this Thursday and I'm looking forward to it being over. I've been told it isn't all that bad but I do have to lay in a tube for an hour. Here's hoping I don't have claustrophobia. I do hope the scan gives me some answers on my shoulder pain. I also hope that I can get an estimate on how long before I can swim again. I miss it.

What are you doing this week for exercise?

No comments:

Post a Comment