Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Fitness Flash

My Nana once told me, "There's no rest for the wicked." Thinking back on my life, it makes a lot of sense. 

Triathlon training has officially started and physical therapy is officially over. My procrastination at posting these is right on par.

But it's not like I actually procrastinate posting these, it's just that other things take priorities. Like long phone calls with friends, going through all my cookbooks one recipe at a time, and baking a boozy cake for St. Patrick's Day. It's a rough life.

Here's how last week shaped up:


Now that physical therapy is over, we're following one of Garmin's beginner sprint triathlon training plans. Although, Ryan's not too happy with the hour and a half long bike planned for Thursday, so we'll be switching it out for some high intensity interval bike training. Can't wait to feel that burn...

Now some of you may be eating corn beef and cabbage. Maybe drinking a Guinness in honor of today's Irish history. Ryan and I? We're eating chinese takeout. Sláinte!


From our family to yours, Happy St. Patrick's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment