Tuesday, March 3, 2015

2015 Decorations | St. Patty's Day

I have the worst early childhood memory ever. All the things I did before I was eight? Like no memories whatsoever. Forget about it. 'Cause I really did.


One I can recall is from a St. Patrick's Day when my mom made green oatmeal. I don't know what it was but I was such a brat and refused to eat it. I don't know how my mom put up with me. I was the WORST picky eater.


I'm sure right now, my husband's thinking, "Was?"

Anyway. Since St. Patty's Day is fourteen short days away I whipped up a few printables to throw on my mantel. I really like the way they came out.


That candle right there? Yankee Candle's Meadow Showers. Smells a little flowery and a lot like heaven. If heaven were in the form of rain. I mean, can you really beat the smell of an open field after it rains? It's like perfection.


The printables are all formatted for 8½"x11" paper. I framed the two clover ones in 5"x7" frames. Each of the smaller printables have outlines as a guide for cutting to size. You can see each one by clicking on the pictures below.

Fonts: Keep Calm, Clover Things, and Sweet Pea. Blessings from Island Ireland.

Next up? Figuring out how to convince Ryan to have a party...Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment