Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Fitness Flash

I'm the worst at posting this fitness schedule thing. Maybe this week I'll be better?

This week was our last swim lesson and I'm a little sad that they're over. Is it weird that I'm going to miss my hard ass teacher? She was pretty cool. Although, I know Ryan's not really going to miss it, something about he wasn't the "star pupil." Whatever that meant.

Ryan is pushing for this upcoming week to be lax since it's our last week before our actual triathlon training starts. I think the snow and the cold are helping his case, as much as I don't want it to. But when it's like negative bazillion degrees outside, I do not want to go outside any more than I have to.

Here's how I did last week:


I'm dying to take a few of the group classes at our local YMCA. I can't decide between my trusted zumba or doing something crazy like yoga. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment