Tuesday, February 28, 2017

tuesday rewind

So how about them Oscars...


No matter how much I love watching them, they always throw off my sleep schedule and then I'm a bear. Two days later and I still want to go to bed at 7:30pm.

On top of it, the tail end of last week was super busy. We crunched in concerts, late night movies, time with friends, and TWO cider and beer tastings. So sleep wasn't a priority...but while I still haven't gotten in the pool, I got one bike ride in and managed to accomplish MOST of my newly minted run plan.


I even managed to convince a friend to go running with me! He's just getting back into running so he mistakenly thinks I'm fast.  To be honest it was just nice being able to run and talk to someone. Well, talk AT someone. He was gracious enough to listen.

I'm usually the one huffing and puffing on a run with Ryan. The only thing I have over him is my run streak.


But I'll take what I can get.

What accomplishment are you most proud of when it comes to your fitness? Do you have a run streak? Or is it something NOT running related? Remember sharing is caring.

Until the next rewind, peace out, lifers.

- Allison Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment