Sunday, February 12, 2017

it's a marshmallow world in the winter

So if you're in new england right now, you're in the middle of this too.


I was super happy to have a snow day this past Thursday. Ryan and I both stayed home (I still had to work) and enjoyed the first real snowfall in our new house. I was even more excited to hear more snow was coming today! Ryan is significantly less excited since he signed up to shovel all the snow. But I mean without snow, the winter would just be cold, and cold weather is the worst.

The snow does present somewhat of a problem running outside. You either run through a couple inches of snow no one shoveled or on a thin icy layer that has a couple flakes of salt thrown on it.

But you can't argue it doesn't make things pretty.


With my streak still going strong going, I earned another smashrun badge! Even though I've been a member for about a year and a half now, I missed last February's badge because of some coccyx pain. A year later, I still have the pain but keep on running. It may not be the brightest idea...


That makes two so far for the year and I think I'll get another ten by the end of it. #fingerscrossed

What are some of the running goals you have for this year? Are you making progress? How do you deal with running in the snow? Also, tell me which of these is you most often! For me, it's number six. OH. SO. TRUE.

Until the next snowmageddon, peace out, lifers.

- Allison Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment