Tuesday, February 14, 2017

tuesday rewind

Happy Valentine's Day!


I showered Ryan with a bouquet of balloons (that were really for me) and made him cook me dinner. I also bought "us" three bags of hershey kisses that "we" ate over the weekend.

I don't know about you, but I've had A LOT of chocolate lately.


Admittedly, I'm getting really bad at this. 

But this past weekend was such a lazy weekend for us and I. Loved. It. We went to Boston to go see the Lore live show and stayed over through Monday because of the storm. So while last week's mileage wasn't the best, it's good to know it can get worse...


At least I haven't lost my streak yet. 

Also, treadmills are the worst.

Are you doing anything to celebrate today? How do you handle lazy weekends and still get stuff done? Or does that defeat the purpose...

Until the next rewind, peace out, lifers.

- Allison Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment