Tuesday, February 7, 2017

tuesday rewind

This is definitely a day late. Thank you for not noticing.


Also, please note that I did in fact get on the bike! It may have only been for five miles, but my ass was in the seat and my legs were pedaling. 

Last week was a little bit of an emotional roller coaster for me, but I'm happy that despite a minor meltdown, I did not break my running streak and just ran one mile for the one hundred sixtieth day in a row.

BOOM.


I know it's not anywhere close to the 5K that I wanted to do everyday. But I'm at least going for a mile. Maybe one day I'll have something close to what some of the people mentioned in this article have going. Only time will tell!

Unfortunately, smashrun only tracks runs so you can't see how poorly awesome I did on the bike. I wish there was something like it but for biking. I feel like I could really get behind it. The only thing I know of is strava and it just doesn't have the badges like smashrun does.

What do you use to track your biking? Do you just use garmin? Or do you have the goods on something more fun?

Until the next rewind, peace out, lifers.

- Allison Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment