Monday, February 20, 2017

monday rewind

Hey hey hey! Looks who's making a comeback.


Last week felt so much better. I haven't gotten in the pool yet BUT I got on the bike twice AND I managed to get a five mile run in. #winning.

We'll ignore the fact that the day after that run I was hobbling like a ninety year old woman.

This past weekend was so nice it was basically a sin to be indoors so I tried to catch up on some mileage towards my 1,000 mile running mini-goal. My 100 mile running mini-goal for February is pretty much out of the question. If I get half that I'll consider myself lucky I kept my streak going at all.

Which currently, I'm at day 175.


By this time next week I'll have run for six months. That's half a year guys!

Having the motivation to run everyday has been a challenge. It does help to have smashrun. Those badges are the best things for me. Including my latest one I earned Sunday. It doesn't help not having a run plan. With no races lined up and the triathlon distances being right around the 5K mark, so there's no reason to really run anything further.


This week I really want to sit down and make a run plan. I know there's a lot of plans out there and maybe I'll incorporate aspects of those, but there's just something about making your own. You know?

What running plans have you used or what ones are you using? Have you found one that worked? Do you have any suggestions on speed workouts?

Until the next rewind, peace out, lifers.

- Allison Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment