Monday, February 2, 2015

Top Five | Workout Songs

Mustering up the motivation to work out is tough. Especially with a fitness plan like Ryan and I have. I mean, sometimes a girl just wants to be lazy. And sometimes a girl just wants to be lazy in pajamas with a bowl full of ice cream.

Fuzzy purple pajamas and coffee ice cream to be specific. I mean this looks delicious, right? What could possibly be wrong with this?


Well, for starters, the size of my ass. It does not need the smooth, creamy, perfectly flavored ice cream from Battenkill. Then, topped with rolos? It just takes the cake. My willpower is nil, honest to God. That bowl full of heaven up there is what brings me to the gym. So I can inhale indulge in tasty things.

On those days, when the last thing I want to be doing is working out, I turn to music. It makes everything better. It has these mystical powers where you're out in la la land jamming to your song, and the next thing you know, time's up on the treadmill. Thank you Yeezus.

I created a workout playlist on Spotify and have my favorites on it so far. Just as a heads up, there's some explicit songs. Nothing too too bad, there's just some curse words. Here's my top five that get me in the mood.

The workout mood, you perv.


What's on your list? What gets you pumped?

No comments:

Post a Comment