Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Dirty Little Secret

I have a confession.  


Like a ridiculous one. Are you ready for it?

I'm obsessed with Fifty Shades of Grey. I've literally read all of the books four times. FOUR. And I don't re-read books. I read it for a second time, you know just in case I missed something. Then came back to it again and again. 

I'm completely obsessed. I'm almost embarrassed. 

But then they went ahead and made a movie?! I could not have been more excited to hear that. Then the trailers came. Then I bought tickets for the Thursday night showing. And then I read the first book for a fifth time. Then I watched all the trailers again. I'm on a whole new level of excitement.

It's getting a little crazy. 

And I think Ryan might just think I'm certifiable. As much as he loves it when I read the books, because clearly he benefits, he can't stand the idea of going to see the movie. I can't imagine why....

But luckily, I have a girlfriend from high school who is just as obsessed as I am. I haven't seen her in forever and I'm so happy we're going together. Apparently her husband doesn't want to see it either. What gives?! Pfft, guys.


If this movie is anything like the books, I'm sure I'll go see it again and again and again. 

Would four times be too much? It wouldn't, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment