Sunday, April 2, 2017

later gator - march report out

Can you believe we're already a quarter into the year?! Three months! Just gone. 


My original goal for March was to run just about 90 miles, bike thrice a week, and swim. Then life happened so none of those happened. I did run eighty miles, bike three times, and got in the pool once. #winning

Since I started running most weekdays during lunch, it's left me a lot more time to do things at night (besides just running). Unfortunately, I reward myself for running at lunch by sitting on my ass and doing nothing. I should probably put together some sort of training plan so I ACTUALLY get in my other sports (and not just my physical therapy exercises).

Maybe that duathlon will be good motivation and practice for the triathlons come the summer. 


Goals for April include: running ninety-ish miles, biking at least twelve times, and swimming eight times. Maybe a race, too. We'll see.

Non-fitness goals include: painting the living room, organizing the office (again), and checking off everything on this spring cleaning list.

What are some of your goals for April? Do you have any races planned? Any house/apartment projects? How much are you avoiding spring cleaning?

Until the next report out, shake it out, alfalfa sprout.

- Allison Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment