Tuesday, April 11, 2017

tuesday rewind

I'M CRUSHING IT.


At least in my one mile runs. I even have a new personal best with a 9:35 minute mile. But last week I was trying to catch up on sleep. Which, I guess, didn't really pay off considering I started the week off with a migraine.


You win some, you lose some. We'll add these couple badges in the win bucket. Getting out on our green monsters (which we call our bright green single-speed bikes)? Another win. 



This week we're getting some interesting weather - read 80°F in APRIL - so running is going to be fun. I'm hoping to stick close to my run plan (2, 3.1, 3.1, 3.1, 2, 3.1, 5) and get at LEAST a bike ride in. I would put a swim out there...but it just wouldn't happen.

What's your plan for the week? When was the last time you had to take a day or two or week to reset? Do you have any races coming up?

Until the next report out, shake it out, alfalfa sprout.

- Allison Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment