Tuesday, March 28, 2017

tuesday rewind

I think I found it, guys.


I found the spark I was missing when I run.

Somewhere between the bright, sunny days last week and my wet, rainy run today, I found it. And it's making all. the. difference. Whether the run is shorter, longer, slower, faster. I'm just out there having fun. 

And dammit, it feels good.


This week I haven't planned for any cross training. Considering we have our first triathlon in June, I should probably get on that. Especially if Ryan is going to sign us up for the duathlon he found this past weekend.

I'm just not sure how much I want to run-bike-run. 

What's on your plate for this week? How do you deal with losing/finding your spark? What helps with getting your head back in the game?

Until the next rewind, peace out, lifers.

-Allison Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment