Saturday, September 17, 2016

my life in numbers

After a truly horrendous commute home yesterday, I'm ecstatic it's the weekend. Mostly for two whole days with ZERO reasons to drive anywhere. Me + Traffic Jams = Nicht Gut.

After a little math pick-me-up (which I'll talk more about soon!) and a little chocolate, I started my weekend running my fastest mile ever. Ahem, a 9:39, thank you very much. *confetti*


So after restarting my weekend, I'm especially determined not to mope around like I've done the past few weekends. I'm gonna go explore a little and bring my camera to capture some of it. It's hard to believe my time here in Germany is rapidly coming to an end. Again.

In the meantime, here's some numbers I'm thinking about...

Twenty-five. The number of days until I jet set home!

Nineteen. My current run day streak.

Eleven. The number of working days I have left here in Germany.

Ten. The number of days until I kick start the last year of my twenties.

Seven. The countdown until Ryan comes back and we road trip it to Oktoberfest.


Side note: Wouldn't it be great if there could be magical confetti cannons that go off when you do something huge? No? Just me? Mmkay.

Until tomorrow. Peace out, cub scouts.

- A. Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment