Friday, February 5, 2016

Thank God it's the Weekend


My boss sent us all home early today and I could have kissed him. It's exactly, exactly what I needed. Especially considering I had a minor meltdown this week thanks to the five thousand boxes still waiting to be unpacked.

Ryan was still at school so I organized closets and set up the living room. And now it looks like an actual living room. Not an exercise-computer workstation-catch all room. It makes me so happy!

How many people get that much happiness out of cleaning and organizing? Is something wrong with me?

Anyway, the prospect of this weekend and relaxing has been the light at the end of the tunnel. That and of course some internet procrastination.

Here's what kept me collected in this chaos...

Chowderfest! It'll be our first time going and I can't wait to try them all.

Finding this medley and wanting to watch them all again.

Deciding whether I should make Ryan play this during the game this Sunday or not. Bingo's not just for grandmas right?

Dropping subtle hints that valentine's day is fast approaching.

Putting together my own day planner with printables from day designer.

Picking out the perfect wine to pair with the five boxes of cookies I ordered.

Making these root beer floats paired with this ice cream.

AND RYAN IS NOW A PH.D. CANDIDATE!


Mofo only has like a year and a half left. Which after nine and a half years of school is such a relief. I'm so proud of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment