Wednesday, August 24, 2016

what's in a mile or three thousand six hundred sixty-five

Tomorrow, the other half of me is jet setting back to the US. Heading back to start, what could very well be, his last year of grad school. He'll be an eight hour flight and six hour time difference away from me.

Home.

That magical place I'll eventually be again. The one that's just forty-nine more days away - not that I'm counting. But I will be counting down the hours until I hear his voice again. Because the radio silence when he's on the plane will be the worst part. Hours and hours of waiting, wondering, and worrying.

But I'm determined not to succumb to my very over active imagination with worse case scenarios. I'm going to keep myself busy. Starting with pictures of him.




















I love you, cutie. Be safe.

- Me

No comments:

Post a Comment