Friday, March 11, 2016

Thank God it's the Weekend


Well, Ryan's officially on spring break. And I'm not.

Oh, to have the life of a college student. I can be jealous right? I'll be at work, slaving away, earning our supper. And he'll be lounging about, sleeping in, day drinking, and brewing beer. Sometimes I wonder where I went wrong in life. I think I took a wrong turn somewhere back in time.

Then I look at his handsome face and know I'm where I should be.

After writing a nice honey-do list for him next week, I'll be:

Planning my future sister-in-law's bridal shower and falling in love with all songs about love. Especially, "Love on Top." Did I miss any good ones?

Spending quality DIY time making these sparkly votives. Of course, that's after a photography workshop to work on my "game. "

Celebrating getting clean bills of health during our physicals today. But man, the struggle to stay healthy is real. Number 22 on this list? One-hundred and ten percent my life.

And then I see these new limited edition english muffins on sale...

And then I remember my five boxes of girl scout cookies are coming at the end of the month and there are thing like these cakes to make.

And then I remember I like healthy food too and believe this falafel could save me.

What's on your list this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment