Tuesday, January 31, 2017

later gator - january report out

GUYS. THE BIKES ARE OUT.


We may or may not have taken a quick little spin already. I'm just freaking out about it! Because it's been like a year since I rode. We just did a few miles but I'm so excited to add it back into my normal routine. 

While we did ride the bikes tonight I made sure to get in my last run for January. I did a short run to get in a nice even ninety miles. It wasn't the ninety-six I wanted but I'm not going to be mad about it. 


I don't have too many goals fleshed out for February yet aside from running miles. I do want to try and get on the bike at least three times a week and I REALLY need to get in the pool. I'm hoping this month will be a little less hectic personally, but I already know we have the next three weekends booked sooooo guess that's out the window.

How do you plan out your weekends? Do you block out time for just relaxation? I feel like I'm always overbooked. Tell me how to be better!

Until February, peace out, lifers.

- Allison Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment